The FRF Shock Shootout! All pre event details and discussion here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mictian

Reaction score
My **** is bigger than yours

That was a nice LOL after reading through some of the drama. Almost unsubscribed from the thread. Thanks Wilson.

on a side note -- very jealous of the crew that got to go down and have all this fun. I have a house right in San Felipe I could have lent out. I was unable to make it down for the 250 as my poor wife threw out her back.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What a disappointment. I've dealt with some damn petty car people before, but some of you guys redefine the type. Congratulations on that.

For my part and insofar as these proposed tests, I'm out. I have no desire to associate with or help educate a group so hell bent on simply flying their fanboy flags. And I cannot imagine taking this trainwreck of a thread to other vendors or OEMs and asking them to volunteer participation in such garbage. Some of you are a flat out embarrassment to the rest of us within this context.

If you simply must continue comparing **** sizes, fire up a new thread. This one is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.