FRF Invite Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A lot of people have discussed handing out FRF invite cards and I know there is a free printout in the site news section but I figured I'd go a little further and make it easier.

Send me $1 and your address via PayPal and I will send you 10 cards. The cost is primarily for postage.

Here is a front and back picture.

6624-frf-invite-cards.jpg

I ordered them in the premium gloss. This is the same kind I use for my business so I did a water test to see how they would hold up if rained on. They aren't completely waterproof but the images and text were unaffected by the water.

Last edited:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot of people have discussed handing out FRF invite cards and I know there is a free printout in the site news section but I figured I'd go a little further and make it easier.

Send me $1 and your address via PayPal and I will send you 10 cards. The cost is primarily for postage.

I ordered them in the premium gloss. This is the same kind I use for my business so I did a water test to see how they would hold up if rained on. They aren't completely waterproof but the images and text were unaffected by the water.

I just ordered them but they usually come within about a week or so.

My PayPal email address is [email protected]. Please make sure you select for a friend or family. PayPal makes enough money off me as it is. Thanks!

Cool idea! :cheers:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet that's ten free with my shirt! Thanks man ill be ordering some more from you! Probably about 20 more! I'm sending the PayPal now! It's about time someone did this hahaha

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score

6624-frf-invite-cards.jpg

I just ordered them but they usually come within about a week or so.

My PayPal email address is [email protected]. Please make sure you select for a friend or family. PayPal makes enough money off me as it is. Thanks!

I'll send you a payment when I get home.
Do you add our forum name to the Referred by or would we just write it on there?

Last edited: