FRF Flag?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Ok well I am definitely in for it can we get a ball park price and possible rendering?

I'll work on that tomorrow! I'll have to get someone that is good with Photoshop to make some renderings then I'll find someone to make the flags, then, order the transfers from my transfer company

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Alright guys, I'll make a new thread here in a bit. Feel free to host an open discussion in it and post renderings. I'll also make it into a poll so we can see how many people are interest in the sizes. Anyone have any size recommendations?

Edit: I looked up common sizes. It looks like 2'x3' and 3'x5' is common. So we can have 2 options for sizing.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dune flags have to be high visibility colors in some places. Some allow orange only I believe.

I would be interested in buying a couple most likely.

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Dune flags have to be high visibility colors in some places. Some allow orange only I believe.

I would be interested in buying a couple most likely.

Awesome, I'll look up some specs on the flags and get a few renderings posted

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Figure the cost out on this and let us know then "ME!!!!"

;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will do! I can't wait to get started on these. Should be a popular new raptor custom embroidery product! :cool:

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome, I'll look up some specs on the flags and get a few renderings posted

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Will do! I can't wait to get started on these. Should be a popular new raptor custom embroidery product! :cool:

These guys seem to sell flags that would meet MI DNR requirements: Aditude Gear ATV Flags

Mesh flag seems to the best option according to their testing.