FRF Apparel Group Buy #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Orders must be submitted by 11:59PM EST on November 19th.

Thank you! Any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

*****Disclaimer: All prices are subject to change. Use the prices as an estimate rather than the actual cost.*****

Zac,
I'm so depressed that you used real model PICs, and not FRF members PICs. I need my teddy bear & a Prozac…. U bitch…:bawl:

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Zac,
I'm so depressed that you used real model PICs, and not FRF members PICs. I need my teddy bear & a Prozac…. U bitch…:bawl:

I was going to include it but it didn't get as much of the shirt as I wanted to display. Post another pic and I'll get you in there! Compensation is 1 free like. Lol

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pat, we will see what we can do. I have a local place that ironically enough, I had contacted just this week, literally 15 minutes before seeing this thread about doing tshirts, but I like the Dickes clothing quality better than what that shop offers and the pricing is more than likely very similar in bulk orders. So yeah, as soon as we figure something out and get them loaded to the store we will announce and link to them. However, the one thing we will not be doing is giving them all away like I have done with decals in the past, sorry guys, I am not FUNDamentally sound enough for that yet, although there will be some special shirt giveaway promotions coming very soon if we can get this done.

Zach, sorry I didn't message you last night, I got "plugged in" working on the website and updating other sponsored forums and stuff and simply forgot. Message me on FB and we will talk when you are ready today. Thanks brother!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chris regardless of price you can put me down for one dickies shirt! And I'm sure the wife will want a regular shirt! Shirts aren't realy cheap enough to give away haha we still have a ton of shirts left from havoc! If anyone is interested in one ;)

Didn't mean to thread jack this zac haha since my wife was an I didn't get a shirt for her last order I'm sure she will want a hoodie lol I'll let ya know tomorrow buddy!!