Ford Raptor: Born in Baja movie upload

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I understand (and I know most of you live in lands far, far away).

Lesse here...some of us have the discs and some of you want them. If only there was a way to copy what's on the disc and send a copy to you :mrgreen:

91846_8_4_2008_7_43_15_AM_-_I_wonder.jpg

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dan, SOME of us live FAR FAR away and couldn't make it. I asked my Ford dealer and he told me he couldn't get it (but did see it on speed channel). I think what everyone would like to know, is where can we get our hands on our OWN copy, like YOU have????
:idk:

I would love to own a copy.

Well, we could start a traveling copy?

I simply mail out my copy and when you get done watching it, you send it on to the next person. If you can make a copy, send it out to two different people at once.

Just a thought.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lesse here...some of us have the discs and some of you want them. If only there was a way to copy what's on the disc and send a copy to you :mrgreen:

I've got a bootleg copy and just made a couple of copies of that copy. Their kinda DVD selective but they work on one of my DVD players and my laptop. So if people wants, I can send these out and when ever those people get through watching them, they turn around and send them out to someone else.

Again, it's just an idea if people can't get that link to work.

ab333

Reaction score
I was told by Mark( Marketing rep) that could get from any Ford dealer. Wrong! They acted like asked for a kidney! Had no clue what I was talking about.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was told by Mark( Marketing rep) that could get from any Ford dealer. Wrong! They acted like asked for a kidney! Had no clue what I was talking about.

A member burned a copy for me but I'm going to check with my local dealer about it.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Ha! I'll bet they know what a kidney is :mrgreen: but 99% of the people at a Ford dealership won't have any idea what Born in Baja CD is!

bighaeb

Reaction score
I tried the dealership route myself (via advise from Marketing rep) and they were dorks about it. Guess I'm not supposed to see this video or something. If anyone has a fix or any ideas short of paying 25 bucks on ebay, let me know please. Thanks, Mike