Ford Raptor: Born in Baja movie upload

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor : Born in Baja

Does anybody know where I can watch that movie? I missed most of it on SPEED and I dont want to torrent it. I dont know why its not more easily available, I would think Ford would want everybody to see it, its like free advertising for the Raptor

OP
OP
BentToast

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I couldnt make it. Spread it around, Streetfire.net is a great place! PLEASE!!!! Its been torture, I only got to watch like 15 minutes!

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I couldnt make it. Spread it around, Streetfire.net is a great place! PLEASE!!!! Its been torture, I only got to watch like 15 minutes!

I'm not promising anything but If I get some time I'll try and to upload it to streetfire.net.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thank-you2.jpg
Who da man? You da man!

Well don't thank me yet, I haven't uploaded a video in years. Right now waiting on my streetfire password to be emailed...forgot it and they say it can take up to an hour.

OP
OP
BentToast

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
An hour? I thought that sort of thing was automatic? Oh well, your putting in an effort and that all that matters. Ive waited over a year to see it a few more hours wont hurt too much :thumbsup: Is it any good?

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
An hour? I thought that sort of thing was automatic? Oh well, your putting in an effort and that all that matters. Ive waited over a year to see it a few more hours wont hurt too much :thumbsup: Is it any good?

Ya, I thought so too. Anyhow, after two hours of waiting I gave up and started a new account. Now I'm used to uploading directly from a camera so I'm working on figuring out how to do it from a disc emoticonluck.gif

OP
OP
BentToast

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya, I thought so too. Anyhow, after two hours of waiting I gave up and started a new account. Now I'm used to uploading directly from a camera so I'm working on figuring out how to do it from a disc emoticonluck.gif
Thats the problem I have with youtube, getting them off a disc. Cant figure out how to either. Good luck and thanks again!