Ford Racing School "Raptor Assault"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you're looking to apply your new skills or develop them further with some seat time you should join us on a Raptor Expedtions run. We have 1 more club run planned for the year and will be releasing 2015 club and baja dates soon.

OP
OP
Vegas Raptor

Vegas Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow

If you're looking to apply your new skills or develop them further with some seat time you should join us on a Raptor Expedtions run. We have 1 more club run planned for the year and will be releasing 2015 club and baja dates soon.

Been looking at your site on the web you posted...man that looks good. I will seriously consider it. In Utah central desert right now Raptoring around. I should post some pictures of the sights and the Indian petroglyphs I am tracking down.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can bring a Go Pro camera helmet mount or roof mount you wont regret it! I enclose a close up of the new BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2...Again the staff there are sure they will come out next year and the larger sizes should come out at the end of this year. Remember to close the windows before you drive out on the open field course! Some of the mud is not mud....mooo! :dancingpoop::dancingpoop:

Yes I have two of them taking with me. Don't have a helmet mount, going to need to look at that.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been looking at your site on the web you posted...man that looks good. I will seriously consider it. In Utah central desert right now Raptoring around. I should post some pictures of the sights and the Indian petroglyphs I am tracking down.

Right on.

Definitely post some pics! Utah is beautiful and on my list of places to see.

OP
OP
Vegas Raptor

Vegas Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I have two of them taking with me. Don't have a helmet mount, going to need to look at that.

If your using the go pro any place that has them should sell a helmet or roof mount. eBay another Option. But time is short. Try to mount it on your left side for a better angle. On the top may cut your field of view. A class member did have one on the roof and it stayed on. I thought for sure he would lose it.

Last edited:

SCRaptorGirl

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Took the class back in July. Would have loved for it to have been a two day class. After thinking about all they taught, I would have pushed it harder on a second day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to hear about some of these trails! I'm local and if you could hook me up with some close places to go that'd be great!

30 minutes west of SLC and you have wide open desert. I recommend either the Delle exit or another 30 minutes west is Knolls which has dunes. A little south from Tooele and there is the 5 mile pass area which is really good and even further south from there is Little Sahara Dunes.