Ford Racing School "Raptor Assault"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did this and it was a fun time. I wish they had an advance course.

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did this and it was a fun time. I wish they had an advance course.

I can show all sorts of advanced 'courses' 15-30 mins west of this place. Of course you'd have to drive your own rap.

I've been to Miller several times, the facility is world class. Have not participated in this school though

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can show all sorts of advanced 'courses' 15-30 mins west of this place. Of course you'd have to drive your own rap.

I've been to Miller several times, the facility is world class. Have not participated in this school though

are you talking trails or training..both are of interest

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'd love to hear about some of these trails! I'm local and if you could hook me up with some close places to go that'd be great!

OP
OP
Vegas Raptor

Vegas Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am heading there next Thursday, thanks for sharing.

If you can bring a Go Pro camera helmet mount or roof mount you wont regret it! I enclose a close up of the new BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2...Again the staff there are sure they will come out next year and the larger sizes should come out at the end of this year. Remember to close the windows before you drive out on the open field course! Some of the mud is not mud....mooo! :dancingpoop::dancingpoop:

Attachments

• 20141002_161912.jpg
    20141002_161912.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Vegas Raptor,
I did the course a little over a year ago. You couldn't be more correct. I learned more in that 8 hours than in 42 years of sand driving back home. I want to return asap!
Eddie