Fold-a-Cover Black Friday Special

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckGuy616

Reaction score
Extended to November 30th! Fold-a-Cover Black Friday Special!

I am a representative with Fold-a-Cover, just wanted to make sure everyone here knew about our Black Friday promotion we will have starting on 11/23! As a thank you for a great year we are allowing the sale to go on through the end of the month.

We will be offering:
  • $150 off of our G4 Elite and LS Series Fold-a-Cover Hard Folding Tonneau Covers
  • $175 off of our G4 Elite and Personal Caddy Bundle
  • Free shipping on all tonneau covers in the lower 48 states
  • Plus all orders receive a free two year warranty upgrade, only available through our Factory Store

Be sure to check out our Factory Store for full details starting Friday at Midnight!

These are the lowest prices we have ever sold our tonneau covers for! These deals are only good for the first 100 people to complete a purchase.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]

w7yiT.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TruckGuy616

Reaction score
Thanks for helping us reach our 100 cover limit!

We had such a demand for Fold-a-Cover products we are offering 50 more covers at our lowest prices ever!

Don't wait, offer still ends on 11/30! Visit our Factory Store!

N7ODJ.jpg

Last edited: