FML - Goddamed tweakers & cell phones

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's what a tweaker with NO job and NO insurance texting on a ****** f*cking phone did to the rear of my truck while stopped at a stoplight, for which he was heads down and failed to apply brakes from 30 mph:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401720199.257907.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1401720216.056897.jpg

...And this is what he did to his car, including taking an airbag to the chest:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401720237.275847.jpg

He didn't get a chance to flee the scene...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401720407.573232.jpg

And I called the Po-Po to have him checked out, since he had no ID. ******* tweakers.

Truck is in the shop already and fully covered by insurance. Took it to the best quality place I could find. Quote for my truck is over $4.7k. His car (2000 Ford ******) is a total.

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941

LS3 CJ7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could live in Florida, a "no fault" state where even if they have insurance they probably don't have enough coverage to cover any damage. That sucks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Make sure to get an independent diminished value estimate after the repairs are done. My wife's E550 got tagged at a Starbucks by a teenage texter and we had the repair done at the best shop in town, and I then paid $375 to an independent adjuster to build me a diminished value assessment of the car, and Allstate ended up writing me a check for $2269 on top of the $4k repair for me to pocket. great return on a 375 investment.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^Great info. Ducatisps. Didn't even know about that....Thanks, Man...

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Make sure to get an independent diminished value estimate after the repairs are done. My wife's E550 got tagged at a Starbucks by a teenage texter and we had the repair done at the best shop in town, and I then paid $375 to an independent adjuster to build me a diminished value assessment of the car, and Allstate ended up writing me a check for $2269 on top of the $4k repair for me to pocket. great return on a 375 investment.

Excellent advice right there. I had over 15K damage on my previous truck and with my diminished value report in hand I made that ******* little lizard(Gecko) shuck out 7,200 bucks. Texter of course running about 60 and never looked up or put on brakes. Nice little downpayment for the Raptor.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sucks man. Hope that airbag taught him a lesson.

Good to know about the adjusted value.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats a tweaker

Via UrbanDictionary.com

tweaker
Also: tweeker.

1. Person who constantly stays up cleaning, washing, organizing, powertooling, sorting or otherwise keeping themself busy doing menial tasks.
2. Someone who constantly makes slight alterations on (usually a very specific) object, i.e. computer, software, automobile, etc.
3. A compulsive liar, thief, or both.
4. A methamphetamine ("tweak"), or other form of speed, addict (who displays all of the above in an obsessive-compulsive manner).
"Tommy what are you doin' man?"
"I've been real busy sorting bolts!"
"For three days?"
"It's important though..."

What's the difference between a crackhead and a tweaker?
The crackhead will steal your shit and bounce--the tweaker will steal your shit and then help you look for it.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a shame. A great looking truck screwed up by some ass hole... When you get it repaired I would think about getting a "SpareBumper". They are good for 30 plus miles per hour. Here is what one looks like on my truck...

PICT0019_zps283e6e30.jpg

It certainly will give you peace of mind... Good luck...