First week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pricenj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this is a review of my first week of ownership. All I can say I wish I pulled the trigger faster. This has been amazing. By far the best birthday present I have ever bought myself.

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First week is always awesome, then you start the mod list, that's the moment your wife will leave the house haha !!

Enjoy your Raptor, it's a daily pleasure for me as soon as I open the garage and see the beast...

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ain't it great? Now, update your membership so you can start buying and selling your entire nest-egg and any future plans of retirement.....lol

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
COngrats, I've had mine for over 5 years and I'm still like a kid in the candy store when I get behind the wheel.

duggy

Reaction score
It was ironic, I actually had buyer's remorse after trading in my Lexus the first week and had thoughts of selling the Raptor but I kept on and love it now. My main complaints were the rougher ride and noises of a truck but those gripes have now subsided by my grin that comes on when I step on the throttle and when I look back at it after walking away.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do some proper sound deadening and it will be as quiet as your Lexus and much more enjoyable driving.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Going on my 3rd year of ownership and still love it like it was the first week. Every time that Offroad Mode button is activated and 4W High engaged, it's hold on and **** time. Big smiles for all. Congrats on being an owner of a SVT V8 Raptor that will never be made again.

Rock-eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had mine for 3 days now and I cant stop smiling! Its like driving a race car on steroids. I have had lots of vehicles, this is by far the most fun. I'm to big of a guy for a sports car (6'4", 250lbs) so this is perfect.