First Time Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black_Valkyrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are saying that the rest of the forum has a mass hallucination regarding the Pedal Commander? lol

Last time I checked the "forum" had the exact same opinion as me - the pedal commander is a toy and serves little purpose. Real performance is gained using some sort of tuning device. When you get a real tune you ditch the pedal commander anyways.

The forum is split into two groups.... people who have already had a pedal commander and have moved on to actual performance mods and those who are still trying to "mod" on a budget and believe the pedal commander is a quick fix for them. Just save your money and don't waste your time with the pedal commander- you will end up getting a tune anyways

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last time I checked the "forum" had the exact same opinion as me - the pedal commander is a toy and serves little purpose. Real performance is gained using some sort of tuning device. When you get a real tune you ditch the pedal commander anyways.

The forum is split into two groups.... people who have already had a pedal commander and have moved on to actual performance mods and those who are still trying to "mod" on a budget and believe the pedal commander is a quick fix for them. Just save your money and don't waste your time with the pedal commander- you will end up getting a tune anyways
I have both v4 svc tune and pc

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In opposition to some posts, I like the K&N CAI and the Pedal Commander. Both have made a difference that I can feel or hear. For looks, I like the blue aluminum cam covers I installed. I ditched the inside plastic tailgate panel and installed a sheet of diamond plate. The Pop n Lock (remote tail gate lock) may save the theft of your tail gate. The dead pedal I stalled helped my left leg on extended trips. Still working on improving the exhaust system.

Last edited: