First speeding ticket! Never made a cop...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
laugh before.

He hit me with laser, pulled me over. Nice enough guy, and I didnt fight him. My wife and I were in heavy discussion and on a date, I was on the frontage road getting on highway- 59 in a 45. Sure okay, whatever. Still have paper plates.

He hands me the ticket, and I say, "thanks, guess I'll see you next time?"

He lets out a reactionary laugh and catches himself, and tries to get serious, "well, uh" he stammers....I add- " I knew driving a big orange raptor was going to paint a giant target on me, so.." Wife interupts-"NO! We wont be speeding again, sorry officer!" "He chuckles again, and says, have a good day."

I pulled back out onto the road, and opened up my cutout for him...:peace:

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea tickets blow. I cant speed the way I want to anymore either. Guess we gotta grow up LoL.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where's truckwolf and his cops comments...

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
laugh before.

He hit me with laser, pulled me over. Nice enough guy, and I didnt fight him. My wife and I were in heavy discussion and on a date, I was on the frontage road getting on highway- 59 in a 45. Sure okay, whatever. Still have paper plates.

He hands me the ticket, and I say, "thanks, guess I'll see you next time?"

He lets out a reactionary laugh and catches himself, and tries to get serious, "well, uh" he stammers....I add- " I knew driving a big orange raptor was going to paint a giant target on me, so.." Wife interupts-"NO! We wont be speeding again, sorry officer!" "He chuckles again, and says, have a good day."

I pulled back out onto the road, and opened up my cutout for him...:peace:

Time for you to invest in a V1 my friend. :peace: