First road trip in the beast/colorado, moab bound!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paratrooper84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys this weekend will be my first road trip in BIG BIRTHA lol.
Can't believe it haha. As a Drill Sergeant this is definitely needed, time for some freaking detox and fun. Headed to a ski resort for a day and night, then off to Moab. Should be in Colorado tomo morn then Moab Saturday or Sunday. Time pending thinking about swinging pass the Grand Canyon for acouple hours on the back to Oklahoma. Hope you see some RAPTORS during this awesome ass road trip !!

Last edited:

ExpeditionFatherhood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys this weekend will be my first road trip in BIG BIRTHA lol.
Can't believe it haha. As a Drill Sergeant this is definitely needed, time for some freaking detox and fun. Headed to a ski resort for a day and night, then off to Moab. Should be in Colorado tomo morn then Moab Saturday or Sunday. Time pending thinking about swinging pass the Grand Canyon for acouple hours on the back to Oklahoma. Hope you see some RAPTORS during this awesome ass road trip !!

There will be quite a few of us out there this weekend doing the pre-run! Meet up with us if you can!

OP
OP
P

Paratrooper84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There will be quite a few of us out there this weekend doing the pre-run! Meet up with us if you can!

Ok cool I'll pm you my number when I'm on the way... Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

white rim road if you can swing it. its 100 miles and its better to camp a night but ive done it in a day more than once. make sure you take the white crack turnoff. amazing views

Canyonlands National Park White Rim Trail-3D Panorama

Ok thanks I'll definitely check it out, thanks for the tip.