Finally Bought My Dream

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saylsworth

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Finally sold my wannabe Tacoma and bought a 20k mi '14 Raptor and couldn't be happier. I love the truck but am planning on going mid-perch this weekend... and possibly hammering down the pinch welds as I've seen a few trucks running 37s and i'm envious. I have a couple questions for you guys....

1) I've been told I should seriously consider bump stops before i go out west... any recommendations between RPG, ICON, etc? the ICON stuff was amazing for Tacomas so i'm guessing their good for raptors too...

2) I was also told to look into deavers (+2/+3)... i did this to my Tacoma and it made it ride like hell... will it do the same to a raptor? whats the benefit?

Here's how she looks now... I want to get rid of the ADD bumper and go for a Rogue Renegade/Rebel/Velocity look if anyone knows of a used one out there

IMG_3497_zpslbcvhilq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3498_zpse0x4gnur.jpg

raulsterXDozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! 1st bumps/frame brace and then bumpers whenever you want. I'm supercrew as well and went +3 deavers. Get rids of the block thus ridding some wheel hop, and makes a more comfortabler ride. I'm @svc biased

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Rogue bumps, gives you +2" up-travel.

Deavers are a must, +3 if you're going to carry weight/gear in the bed while off-roading.

No used bumpers from us ATM, but I have your PM and will let you know if we have any killer deals coming through.

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. That might be the biggest front bumper hoop I've ever seen on a raptor. It's almost like those rock crawling ones they put on Jeeps.