Few shots of my Raptor in it's natural habitat!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice!

What did @Biggest run?

I don't remember exactly but it was somewhere in the 13's. I want to say 13.5-13.7 range? First test pass he went out fully loaded, the pair of 37's in the bed, the cargo rack full, etc. and I think that was 14's? Then before the true street cruise they dumped all that extra unnecessary weight and did the event. Times were varied because one pass they'd blow the tires off with so much power, the next they'd launch softer and get a better time, etc. I think it's 3 pass average was somewhere in the 14's. Certainly not it's fullest potential, with some seat time that monster would probably run a high 12 lol, but I think that truck wants to be on dirt not on pavement with how insane that build was haha.

It did upset me a little bit that I didn't get a single photo in the NMRA Race Pages magazine when I WON the stinking 15 second SVT class, and they usually put a photo of each winner in there, and there were at least 2 or 3 photos of his truck and another photo in the last issue that just came out. Yes I'm Jelly! LOL But because I got jipped the year before too, I won in 2013 and not a single photo, but there was a photo of a bone stock HD F-150 that was running 15.2's and LOST the class, but no photo of my Raptor that WON it. haha I just want my 15 minutes of fame :ROFLJest: LOL!

That guy had a badazz truck though, I hope to see more Raptors there this year to make it a little more interesting.

Did you win that baby? lol Congratulations!

LOL yeah the prize was a Recaro baby seat to bring the live trophy home haha

Nah the award was a plaque and $100, which paid for my day at the track. Not too shabby!

Awesome stuff!

I've only seen the photo of Randy's truck from that strip. Did you get to watch it in person? Lol

Best part about the event is a front row seat to watch the true street class. Got to watch all his passes in person as I was on the return road when he was making a pass. Neat seeing another Raptor race. There's also some cars that run 7's in true street, friggin insane!