Few shots of my Raptor in it's natural habitat!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just getting some spring fever itch going here and can't wait for this event to come around again this May.

Normally my Raptor is my tow pig for my "race" truck, but once a year I run it at MIR at their SVT shootout and make the Raptor my "race" truck, running it in the SVT class in True Street lol. I've won the 15 second class 2 years in a row for closest 3 pass average to 15.000 after a 30 mile cruise. Not too bad for bone stock performance wise! :ROFLJest:

FRNR-03.jpg

FRNR-01.jpg

MIR-42.jpg

MIR-47.jpg

MIR-5.jpg

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Couple more pics, first one racing at Cecil in 2012, and the other 4 from racing at the SVT event at MIR in 2013, the first year I won. Hoping to make 2015 the 3rd year in a row!

Cecil01.jpg

FRN-01.jpg

MIR-01.jpg

MIR-12.jpg

MIR-11.jpg

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's my best time so far, a 14.9 which as I said it's bone stock performance wise. This 14.9 was before I even added the roush catback which still does zilch for performance anyway.

Usually runs 15.2-15.3 at full weight. At the MIR SVT event I take the spare tire off, take my backflip f1 off, and take the subbox out to shed 200-300 lbs to get me right at that 15.0 mark for the class.

This year I'm going to add an intake and tune though before the event, I want a little more power to help me out incase I run a 15.1-15.2 I've got a little more in it to creep out a 14.7-14.8 to balance out my average.

And yes this is NOT the vehicle for usual drag racing lol. I've got an 820 rwhp 2000 Harley F-150 that runs 9's in the 1/4 that I race all the time. Goofing around with the Raptor at the track once a year is fun in it's own ways, like listening to the radio while leisurly rolling down the track with my a/c seat on and not worrying about spinning, blowing up, d/a, tire pressures, fuel quality, etc. etc. etc. that comes along with 800+ ponies and pushing single digits lol

MIR-10.jpg

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never even thought about the Raptor being a 'stripper'! Maybe I'll have to go run at the midnight drags this spring......

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome stuff!

I've only seen the photo of Randy's truck from that strip. Did you get to watch it in person? Lol

Click Here to Save On ADD Bumper Shipping!

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg