fender ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast Willy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

had a quick question about the raptor fenders. Does anyone know if the fenders alone will bolt right up to a regular f150? I'm asking because I'm actually trying to go with the larger after market ones raptor guys put on to fit 37's like what sdhq sells.

I'm trying to get as large of a tire as possible with a huge lift. I'm also trying to stay with a factory look not some crazy trophy truck styling.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure of they'll bolt onto the regular f150 I'm assuming they will but you'll have to change the hood and the grill I believe.

To run 37's requires either glass fenders like sdhq sells or you have to e on top perch with an offset wheel of about 0mm or so and some minor trimming is required on the wheel wells.

OP
OP
F

Fast Willy

Reaction score
Ya, thats really what I'm trying to figure out. I want to add the fiber glass fenders like glassworx or mc neils but I'm looking for the larger than oe style ones that you raptor guys are switching to. It seems most that they make for the regular f150 are the size of the stock raptor but I want to larger fit.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think glassworks is one of the only companies that make a fender that's 2 inches wider and 2 inches taller McNeil fenders I think go as big as one inch taller and one inch wider Ty also make an OEM style feder for regular f150's and even rangers. For a great deal on glasswork fenders give jarrett a call at RPG they work with glassworks all the time and have done a lot of there fenders. That's who I'm gonna be going through. I'm also gonna see if glassworks can make a custom fender I want a 2 inch rise and 2.5 inches wider to fit my monster 37" toyos