Factory Warranty on Fox Shocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get them rebuilt. The dealer is not going to shell out their money to replace them, since you are out of factory warranty.
Plus when you rebuild, Paul has a couple awesome options to upgrade factory set up. You gonna love the new ride. I just had mine done. What a world of difference.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The shocks are rebuild able as you know and as you stated above. Many have had them last way past the expected serviceable life of the build before having them rebuilt, some haven't. I think you are where one could realistically expect to see issues. Although some have had luck with warranty, I think most would agree, this probably is a maintenance issue and not a defect. Have them rebuilt. Use the shock exchange program link above or send off. Walter at Aftermaket HQ is a vendor here and can get you squared away.

OP
OP
806ROUSH

806ROUSH

Reaction score
Get them rebuilt. The dealer is not going to shell out their money to replace them, since you are out of factory warranty.
Plus when you rebuild, Paul has a couple awesome options to upgrade factory set up. You gonna love the new ride. I just had mine done. What a world of difference.

Is "Paul" part of the exchange program? It that what you did?

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
consider the cost of rebuild compared with 3.0 upgrade. noticeable ride difference between the 2.5's and 3.0's.