Factory Flare Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trackguy3

Reaction score
Regrettably, a minivan decided to scrape my new to me 2014 Ruby Red LE Screw this morning. Luckily, they only damaged my rear flare. Can anyone confirm that the factory replacement flares come ready to install and don't need painted. Just wanted to make sure it will match the other three. Thanks.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
gray, ready to install, unless painted body color....

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

I hate mini vans as much as I hate prius *******.

Swacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are actually 2 different parts numbers, depending if you want unfinished or gray painted.

So be careful that you get the right one. When I bought mine, as part of the agreement, the dealership replaced all 4 and I had to make sure they got the right part number.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are actually 2 different parts numbers, depending if you want unfinished or gray painted.

So be careful that you get the right one. When I bought mine, as part of the agreement, the dealership replaced all 4 and I had to make sure they got the right part number.

Really? I never heard of that. Do you have the correct painted grey part numbers?