Expedition Trailers: Which one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm giving thought to running with an expedition trailer. Ideally, I'm thinking roof top tent, fridge, maybe onboard water tank and water heater, a dedicated inverter...

Suggestions?

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I'd love to have one for when we go down the national seashore, or to Colorado. Couldn't use them in Baja though...

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I like the jayco too. Its really practical. But I see it more as getting to an off road camp spot vs exploring around.
My plans are taking a smaller pop up camper and extending the frame for my quad or camp stuff and probably lifting it for bigger tires. Should be fun, and a lot cheaper than a baja.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am leaning towards a manley orv trailer..

-Greg

I just bought a Manley ORV Explorer trailer and will be taking delivery next week after the Snoball.

These trailers are awesome. Top notch quality/durabilty, roof top tent (so no rain puddles) and Josh Manley is a Raptor owner to boot! :rockit:

http://www.manleyorv.com/#

Will post pics when I get it home.

Last edited:

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I know Adventure Trailers are popular, but I think they are more expensive than some of their competitors. 4Wheel & Off-Road used on for a long trip in Siberia and had a suspension failure, but there seems to be some debate as to whether it was over loaded or not. Definitely some good stuff on ExPo.

Given any thought on building one?