EB vs Roush Stage 2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I read this post where some guys F-150 STX EB gets 2 trucks on a SC Roush 590 HP Raptor. WTF?? Is this how a SC 6.2 stands against a EB?

Myfx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went from 2010 fx4 with 5.4 to 6.2, then added Roush after a couple weeks. I never drove an Eb so dont know how they compare.... But man does this Roush move!!

RobDietz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roush raptors are not all they are cracked up to. Shop that did my work has dynode a stock one and installed the retrokit to another raptor and they both dyno'ed in the very low 400s whp.

Myfx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah... I do plan on putting it on the dyno in the near future so we shall see... At Stanghi. Ive heard nothing but good things about them, so maybe a new tune is in the future as well

Last edited:

RobDietz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah... I do plan on putting it on the dyno in the near future so we shall see... At Stanghi. Ive heard nothing but good things about them, so maybe a new tune is in the future as well

My guess is that they are just dumbed down to ensure that they make it through their warranty life.

6isntenough

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe it if the race was from a dead stop, I pull away from a lot of higher hp cars from a dig, an ecoboost f150 4wd boost launch ftw

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I have a couple of Corvettes that feel differently. I am thinking that a JDM tune is in order, though.
Your buddy could have been dealing with a stage one, too. They are only at 525 hp. That would put them right at the low 400 RWHP.

OP
OP
HAP

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess that's possible. I ordered the Roush Stage 2 with the 65mm TB from JDM last week.

R,
HAP