Easy entry seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody like this feature? i love it but im just afraid if I keep using it the motor might break, since im kinda heavy like 210 :) rightnow i turn it off, just curious if you guys also turn it off.

Thanks,

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I loved mine until I noticed a serious flaw with the system. If you have any fragile cargo in the rear that takes up the entire space of the rear, the easy exit will still keep going back until it's designated position. Thus, crushing your cargo in the rear.

You may think this is a dumb reason to dislike it, but it is not. If you are carrying that fragile cargo, you are not thinking about your seat moving back when you exit the truck.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I turned it off, it's not like there isn't enough space/room in these trucks, and i doubt any of us are sitting that close to the wheel that we need it.

I also turned it off because on exit it the track/motor started making a grinding kind of noise like the track was dry or something, I'm going to have it checked out on my next service.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I don't even notice it since my seat is all the way back to begin with. :ROFLJest:

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, I hear that! Feeling the same way! It's in the gauge display. Setting>>Easy Entry>>ON/OFF

Thanks VG.

...hey... were you southbound on I-5 near Lodi Saturday? We were heading up to IKEA and I spotted a black rap with a 20" in the bumper. I didn't catch if there were any hood lights... but thought it might be you because of your wedding in Lodi.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks VG.

...hey... were you southbound on I-5 near Lodi Saturday? We were heading up to IKEA and I spotted a black rap with a 20" in the bumper. I didn't catch if there were any hood lights... but thought it might be you because of your wedding in Lodi.

Saturday the 31st? The day it was raining like crazy? If so, yep, it was probably me. :)

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

I don't even notice it since my seat is all the way back to begin with. :ROFLJest:

Damn, you guys are some tall dudes...lol