Dude "SETS" random cars on fire - Extreme Prank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That ******* would have Mickey Thomson written right across his dumb ******* forehead in a nano second.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This prankster is walking a fine line. How he hasn't ended up as a greasy spot on the road is beyond me.
Try that with just about anyone I know and it wont end well for the "prankster"....at best a trip to the ER, worst would be a chalk outline.

punchinpaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have the right to protect your property. Exspesaly if it's your livelihood. Now I will watch the video

I think it depends on which nanny state you live in. I would not want to have to defend my actions here in the gay state of Oregon err rather California-North but in Nevada,,,just need to remember to double tap.

I would absolutely have taken this very seriously. Who knows what kind of liquid was in the can. This guy is playing a dangerous game and i am sure he will up the ante for his next video.