Dude "SETS" random cars on fire - Extreme Prank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now we're talking, everyone's happy: My inner lawyer, inner pyro, constitutionalist and spontaneous combustion advocate. (Recommend tracer rounds)

Oh wait, it's water, back to agg assault w.a.d.w.

Last edited:

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There was a dude In the paper a couple weeks ago that walked up to his ex-wife on the street, threw gas on her and lit her on fire. I would take it very seriously.

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good way to get shot or ran over. If I'm driving and that happens at a stop light he's getting pulled on. I'm not taking any risks with my kids in the vihicle. Hopefully he learned something from red raptor guy. I highly doubt in my area you would find a judge or jury that would convict you of anything for putting a bullet in that guy, it's like robbing a gas station By acting like you have a gun in your pocket. He's acting like its gas and saying he's going to set a fire, future Darwin Award winner is all I see.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have the right to protect your property. Exspesaly if it's your livelihood. Now I will watch the video