Dude "SETS" random cars on fire - Extreme Prank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah right, standing 12"away, pouring gas on a going fire ??????? He'd only do it once........

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aggravated assault w/a deadly weapon, for red raptor. Can't see what he drew so it's inclonclusive.

I mean c'mon, we only draw the weapon to use the weapon, not to brandish it.

he should have known that was water, I could tell from all the way over here!Fuel doesn't look or sound or smell like water. Red raptor don't play pranks, he ends them.

I will give him Points for scanning the periphery for more bad guys when she comes Unholstered. He likely saw the conspirator filming and did pretty good at obscuring the view.

Last edited:

Gilligan

Reaction score
Aggravated assault w/a deadly weapon, for red raptor.

I mean c'mon, we only draw the weapon to use the weapon, not to brandish it.

he should have known that was water, I could tell from all the way over here!

Fuel doesn't look or sound or smell like water.

Red raptor don't play pranks, he ends them.

I'd disagree. If someone spouting jibberish and having extreme mood swings approached me with a gas can and forced the issue more than once he'd be at least 230gr heavier by the end of the conversation.

TaylorF-150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the second video I've seen from this guy...both were stupid pranks that would only serve to make someone mad. Only a matter of time before someones gives this guy a beatdown.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd disagree. If someone spouting jibberish and having extreme mood swings approached me with a gas can and forced the issue more than once he'd be at least 230gr heavier by the end of the conversation.

We can disagree on the ROEs, but putting a round in a kid with a plastic container and no lighter is not self defense.

Here at FRF were used to mood swings and gibberish, so maybe I'm desensitized. My first question would be, "Are you from the FRF"? Not "What's your problem?"

Even IF he ignited the vehicle, it still would not be justifiable to dump on him. However, you might be justified in using a fire extinguisher.

Last edited:

Gilligan

Reaction score
We can disagree on the ROEs, but putting a round in a kid with a plastic container and no lighter is not self defense.

Here at FRF were used to mood swings and gibberish, so maybe I'm desensitized. My first question would be, "Are you from the FRF"? Not "What's your problem?"

Even IF he ignited the vehicle, it still would not be justifiable to dump on him. However, you might be justified in using a fire extinguisher.

I will agree that since the target was the truck and not a person it would have been best to just clear the area and dial 911. But the kid is walking a very fine line there, many court's have ruled that gasoline can be considered a deadly weapon.