dual headrest dvd plus ps3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any good ideas in where to mount a ps3 so that its not in the way anywhere in a supercrew raptor.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Under the rear seats next to the sub? Never done it, but seems reasonable without having to fab anything.

kimi_ke2

Reaction score
If you don't want to ruin your headrest, you can buy the same kind of headrest dvd of mine. I just fixed it at the headrest, very simple to install.
JCJC149821-6__28178_zoom.jpg

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been digging all over this site trying to find people that have done this. I have 2 small kids and was wanting to do something in the back for them. I had a hard time believing that this was not an option.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put it on the back wall. The seats flip down as well. Won't be in the way at all. Busa will be in here shortly to help you out.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha, how did you guess....

there are companies that make headrest replacements with built in dvd players and screens. they are a pretty good color match. price of course depends on the quality you choose. the ps3 might be harder. as you say that you have young kids, having them reach under the seat to load games is probably not going to happen. if you are not worried about underseat space, i have no doubt i can make a folding and articulating mount for the unit. however i will tell you, it wont be cheap and will definitely take some time. it would come up and sit in the middle seat in the rear, and fold down to hide under the seat when not in use. we normally do this for show vehicles, who have sponsors and throw money at their vehicles. i know this is not the case, so the question is, is it something you want to do? or are you ok with just setting the unit under the rear seat? that would definitely be the cheapest way to go.

MasterChief

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not a ps3, but I'm building a raspberry pi system as an emulator for all ol nes/ she's etc games. Its the size of a credit card. Then retrofit old controllers as USB and you are set.