Drunk driver...need a body shop in SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NHbigdog

Reaction score
Hi all,
My Raptor was parked in Costa Mesa, CA Friday nite when a DD clobbered it. He hit it right between the back of the rear quarter-panel and tire on the driver's side. The impact was strong enough to break the back axle off and pop my [newly installed] bypass suspension tubes (fyi, there's a lot of fluid inside those, not that i wanted to know that). It also pushed the truck about 6 feet forward and up over a curb.

Mercifully, no one was injured.

I now need to get it to a body shop and would appreciate any recommendations on top-notch places around Orange County. Who would you trust to work on your own truck? Any thoughts about going to dealer as opposed to an independent (especially for a fully-kitted truck with lots of aftermarket mods).

Looking forward to any advice and names.
thx so much!!!
ctg

OP
OP
N

NHbigdog

Reaction score
Yup...i'm not mechanically inclined, but really this looks not so good. The white part in the street was from the DD's car.

Attachments

• IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0529.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 185