Driving to Livernois

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after dealing with a few terrible transportation companies, I have decided to drive my raptor up to Livernois on my own. It's a great time to do nothing, see if I can get away with speeding for 18 hours, and also possibly get to meet some of y'all. I got to meet one of the new guys @Tx_reeg he was a real nice guy, and when I'm in the Chicago area I expect to see you @Jimbo

Tx_reeg

Reaction score
So after dealing with a few terrible transportation companies, I have decided to drive my raptor up to Livernois on my own. It's a great time to do nothing, see if I can get away with speeding for 18 hours, and also possibly get to meet some of y'all. I got to meet one of the new guys @Tx_reeg he was a real nice guy, and when I'm in the Chicago area I expect to see you @Jimbo

Thanks again for dropping off the resonator, I plan on putting it on the truck this weekend. Safe travels up north.

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Key Please let me be the first to apologize, not just for all people in Illinois, but pretty much the entire race, for what you will encounter when you meet @Jimbo. I think you should have went and met Obama first......

Anyway, good luck, and make sure someone knows where you are at all times when with @Jimbo......

:ROFLJest:

OP
OP
Key

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lulz. I Lived in Chiraq for 2 years, I know how crazy people from Illinois can be.

OP
OP
Key

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some kind of witchcraft is happening on this trip because my MPG has gone up .4 even though I'm averaging 85 mph

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good fuel. I got a great tank full when we were in Canada and it was a marked difference. It must have methanol in it or something. :)
Ride safe, brother!