Are the ****** bags taking over?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never had a Subby but I would put the BMW group up against any for ****** group of the decade! A vehicle says a lot about a person. I like to think my truck says "I'm a bad ****," so if I don't get a waive I don't lose any sleep.

Good point. BMW drivers are know for being A-holes. Not all Subaru's are bad. The WRX/Sti group are the bad ones. Anything with a turbo lol. The rest are driven by lesbians lol

Last edited:

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't add much to the convo being I've had mine for less than a year but I can say I wave to every Raptor regardless I get a wave back or not. I just like seeing them on the street. I've only met one or two ******* drivers at the gas station telling me how much they "jump" there trucks but for the most part most seem pretty cool.

Dirt Bag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth. Not like it use to be. Kirk and I joked about it not to long ago. It seems like the more mods the truck has, the less the other Raptor owner will acknowledge you.

Funny you say it. Though my mod list is modest (poet and I didn't know it)
the same thing goes when your truck is dirty.
The "mall crusher" crowed that washes and waxes their truck for cruising on Friday night has taken the glory from those of us that USE the truck to its potential.
I live in a town that is lousy with Raptors and I try to do the "Raptor nod" and rarely get acknowledgement in return.
I take revenge by parking my filthy truck right next to the highly gleaming examples in town that are prominently parked for viewing pleasure.

I guess I am just a cranky old fart.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can't really say I judge people as a ****** by them never waving or parking like ********. I parked like an ******* once but that's because the guy beside me was over the line so I had to go over the line. It was a chain reaction. When I came out, the other vehicle was gone and someone said "nice parking" to me. I'd like to think I'm a pretty nice guy and not a ******. I've also seen people wave or flash at me but when I noticed it was too late to acknowledge them back. I also believe that not everyone is as die hard as some of us. When I see another raptor I look and drool a little where as it may just be another truck to some people.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just saying the same thing to my wife...Raptor owners didnt seem as friendly as the Volkswagen folk were used to. I'll wave and they just kinda glare at me...like what was that? lol. I'll keep tryin :baby:

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has been discussed before in another thread...

GMAN (waving at you)

Copy of my post there...

I live in Connecticut and I was driving up to see another member in New York last weekend and I saw another Raptor coming the opposite way and he gave me a wave first and responded with a wave back.

Coming from another online truck club (Chevy Avalanche) that I was involved with previously we did the same thing and also changed our daytime running lights from white to amber as a show of being a member of the site.

I like it and I do it... it never hurts to be friendly (it doesn't cost anything either)

my two cents...

GMAN

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In SoCal, you see 10 raptors a day. There's no way in hell I'm waving at every one of you. Chances are the other guy is a ********* because raptors are starting to go that direction in my opinion so why waive at the dbag. Hopefully that doesn't make me the dbag but screw it... It's just an f150 with bigger tires and an appearance package. Damn, I sound like a *********. **** it.

:tizzle: