Are the ****** bags taking over?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't get the whole "rollin' coal" mentality. Stacks. Wide mirrors. 'My Bitch" sticker in the passenger side rear window.

Same f@cking guys that want to fight the world after a few beers.

We may be considered ****** bags with our Raptors, but these 'special' guys are way up the ****** bag food chain from us. At TRR this year, I saw a bunch of drunk truck owners, but didn't feel like one guy was gonna take acceptation to what was said and want to fight anyone (except this skinny little chick from Denver)!!!

I agree with you 100% but you did forget one thing on your list. Almost all of them have a set of nuts hanging under the truck which is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen besides a lifted Raptor. They should all be hanging a set of ***** lips back there instead since they are all *****.

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with you 100% but you did forget one thing on your list. Almost all of them have a set of nuts hanging under the truck which is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen besides a lifted Raptor. They should all be hanging a set of ***** lips back there instead since they are all *****.

Hahaha that reminds me of a truck that used to come into work... giant dodge with literally 18" stacks and a 3/4 chain with two at minimum 10" nuts hanging off the back... cause at least the truck should have a pair.