Are the ****** bags taking over?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a bone to pick.

Is it just me or do a ton of total complete ****** bags drive raptors now?

When I fist purchased my 13' raptor here in Michigan, I saw maybe one or two other raptors in a month.

Now I see at least 2-3 a day.

This is fine with me. Yeah, it kind of sucks I don't have a very original truck anymore - but there is nothing I can do about that.

The problem is, the raptors I do see these days are mostly driven by ********.
I absolutely hate being associated with this group of people.

I went to lunch today at applebees and a truck came in and parked like a ******. It would have taken two seconds to adjust his parking.

Furthermore, whenever I drive my old 1994 corvette, anyone else in a corvette (new or old) waves to me. When I'm in my raptor, I'll wave to someone else driving a raptor and I have yet to get a wave back (I've waved to at least 10 people by now without a response).

And lastly, most of the guys I see driving look like your typical *****.

Am I alone in this opinion?

Attachments

• rap.jpg
    rap.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 266

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it's in stock form and all you did was write a check for it I could careless about moving my arm, now if they have put some time/money/thought into the truck than yes I'll wave.

You never wave to me??? :mad:

And that's funny coming from a very stock looking photo in your avatar.... :ROFLJest:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
There's no longer a sense of brotherhood among Raptor owners like back in '10 and '11 when sightings were scarce.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

You never wave to me??? :mad:

And that's funny coming from a very stock looking photo in your avatar.... :ROFLJest:

The most built trucks are usually driven by the biggest douches:lol2:

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There's no longer a sense of brotherhood among Raptor owners like back in '10 and '11 when sightings were scarce.

Ain't that the truth. Not like it use to be. Kirk and I joked about it not to long ago. It seems like the more mods the truck has, the less the other Raptor owner will acknowledge you.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

The most built trucks are usually driven by the biggest douches:lol2:

Sheila? LOL kidding Mad sup ******. Agreed