Does this raptor look lifted?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's gonna be difficult to tell if it has a leveling kit on it or has the perch adjusted without some pictures of the front shocks. Can you request they take some? If they agree, get shots of the upper strut buckets. If there is a spacer in there, you will see it. If it does, you are still able to remove it and level the truck the proper way with the perch adjustment.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry man, no need for the aggression though. ive been a long term member with two raptors - just read a lot and rarely posted. ive bought from members and sponsors here; that 50 post minimum is a great idea but might be a good option to remove if you meet criteria such as length of forum membership.

Aloha anyway!

The minimum is there for a reason. Just because you've been a member for a while, doesn't mean you can sell. You spamming threads that are several months/years dead with ******** comments just to boost your post count is bypassing the rules. Try contributing, either by writing decent posts or purchasing a supporting membership.

Last edited:

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Understood sir, but you could be a bit more rational in your delivery. I get what you're saying. If I was just some ass never owner or read here I totally get the reasoning. Tried to explain the situation, apologized, and hope you understand. I did pick to reply to threads where I could contribute and not just spam it up though. Be well.

Resurrecting 2+ year old threads with comments like "crazy" is most certainly an excellent contribution...