dilemma...opinions please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would not buy anything ADD ever again. I was not treated right, end of story

That's good to know that's why I like this forum. You learn from other people's experiences. Luckily I bought my front ADD bumper from another member here and he was awesome so I'm happy I missed out on the ADD experience. Lol.

D

Deleted member 12951

@RDFTS you seem to get screwed by everyone, I feel for ya bud.

Not true. I would buy again from quite a few sponsored vendors here that understand the importance of what a customer is; SVC, RSI, Rogue, Freedom MotorSports, RPG, CSC to name a few....

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SC first, since it benefits you every time you drive. Bumpers later, as you only need those additional capabilities in certain circumstances, other than when you sit and stare at it, which is OK too.

... sponsored vendors here that understand the importance of what a customer is...

Yep. What makes me really, really mad is when a vendor crows all day long about how their Customer Service is the best around, then when an issue comes up, they don't even come close to providing it.