It didn't end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewAgePhilosopher

Reaction score
No, this is not one of the accounts used by the user formerly known as sasquatch77. But you have definitely spent many electrons’ lives trying to convince the unwashed masses that the 17+ Raptor is no good.

Nope, I just don't like the ***** pump of an engine and the pop can body. The 10-speed transmission and Auto-tune Off-road settings, I could also do without. I absolutely love that interior and would kill for an interior swap. Suspension's obviously upgraded too. Jenny would make a decent daily driver. But then so would a Cayenne.

Sometimes you just gotta leave the Eco-shit for eco-oriented vehicles like the Prius.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Haha

You definitely have some issues with the '17+ Particularly your seeming fixation with the word '*****'.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
id be all over a g2 with 6.2 and the 10 spd , if it works. I dont care if its slower.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

there is a 14 with 5,000 miles and s/c and some various other stuff on it. guy wants 70,000 for it , there is a 13 with 20,000 miles asking 50,000. Opimistic id say but it appears the g1 is holding its own.