Daytime Running lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The lights shut themselves off eventually if you leave them on. The truck will protect itself from draining the battery. It's also kind of hard to get past the annoying chime when you exit the truck

Exactly almost every vehicle made after 2003 does.

jazz05

Reaction score
In Canada the HID trucks use the amber markers for DRL's not the HeadLights, first time for Ford

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You kids. This is the only vehicle that I have owned that had automatic lights. I remember when we didn't have power steering or power brakes. Why do you want your lights on during the day?

LMAO! "You kids." 37 years old, and it's, "You kids!" Whooo-hooo, I love this place! :)

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Those are pretty slick. Where did you get them?

Yes, where???

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score

VADER332

Reaction score
DRLs

I could see where DLRs would be useful. There are a couple of highways in Maryland where they are mandatory. If you forget to turn your headlights on one time, that is a fine.