Daytime Running lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
because you dont live in canada.

why do you want DRL? just turn your lights on when you start the truck. same thing.

Banned
Reaction score
is it really that hard to turn your lights on and off when you get in the truck and get out? like, really?

i mean, if you wanna get that $40 module thing go for it, never heard of anyone here using it, and personally I see it as a waste of money when its so damn easy to turn your lights on and off. but to each their own.

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it really that hard to turn your lights on and off when you get in the truck and get out? like, really?

i mean, if you wanna get that $40 module thing go for it, never heard of anyone here using it, and personally I see it as a waste of money when its so damn easy to turn your lights on and off. but to each their own.

not the hardest thing in the world but that one time your rushing to get out to go to work your going to forget to shut them off. then your just gonna have a bad day.

im not the op and i agree that its a waste of 40$ but thats the best reason i can see

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not the hardest thing in the world but that one time your rushing to get out to go to work your going to forget to shut them off. then your just gonna have a bad day.

im not the op and i agree that its a waste of 40$ but thats the best reason i can see

The lights shut themselves off eventually if you leave them on. The truck will protect itself from draining the battery. It's also kind of hard to get past the annoying chime when you exit the truck

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lights shut themselves off eventually if you leave them on. The truck will protect itself from draining the battery. It's also kind of hard to get past the annoying chime when you exit the truck

no fucken way? really? i had no idea. thats awesome! haha learn somthing new every day!