Damn it's good to be a Raptor owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had my 2010 Scab for about two weeks now (one of which I was out of town for). I clean it up and take it to go run an errand Saturday afternoon. When I come out of the store, I notice a very large rusty nail sticking out of my tire (these tires have 12,000 miles on them!). I race over to the local Discount Tire here in Denver and the parking lot is almost empty. I notice it's just after 5pm. The manager comes running out of the front door and immediately tells me that he loves my truck and wants one so bad! After him drooling over the truck, we finally get to the tire. He tells me they are closed, but he will get me in anyways. Within 25 minutes, I'm the proud owner of four lifetime tire warranties and a brand new mounted and balanced BFG T/A for $50 less than the cost of the a brand new tire itself. Hands down, best service ever and not sure how I scored the deal, but he worked it out somehow! I love my Raptor!!!!
:peace: