Current Used Raptor Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Just an FYI if anyone is looking for pricing information. My dealer offered me $53k for my 2014 RR SE fully loaded ex hood sticker with 15.5k miles. I'm not selling it, but I figured I would relay the price they offered for anyone who might be selling.

A dealer near me has the same truck for sale with more than twice the miles on it and asking $62k

Used 2014 Ford F-150 Springfield MO |VIN:1FTFW1R60EFA69944

Seems like $53k is a low ball number if they can make $9k on it. And yours would go for more, considering the mileage.

OP
OP
B

Bar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. That was their initial offer. Always room for negotiation.

chartquist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree with @RDFTS. Seems like $35K is offensively low. Carmax seems to be a good indicator of sensible retail pricing and I see one today there with low miles for basically sticker at $58K.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI if anyone is looking for pricing information. My dealer offered me $53k for my 2014 RR SE fully loaded ex hood sticker with 15.5k miles. I'm not selling it, but I figured I would relay the price they offered for anyone who might be selling.

Was this truck at Champps on butterfield last week?