Current Used Raptor Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI if anyone is looking for pricing information. My dealer offered me $53k for my 2014 RR SE fully loaded ex hood sticker with 15.5k miles. I'm not selling it, but I figured I would relay the price they offered for anyone who might be selling.

OP
OP
B

Bar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't looking for any price. They called me after I had it serviced there and said they wanted to buy it. Unsolicited.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has called me a few times last year and sent a letter after the last service too. I told the woman who last called to put me first on the list for a 17 scab and we'll talk then. Even tho I doubt very much I would do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Maybe not!

You've got less than a year to take the money and run. Those numbers will plummet when the Gen 2's can be ordered.

I don't believe the 2017's will cause the first generation Raptors to plummet as it will be a totally different truck, not to mention one ugly ass front end! Time will tell but the Raptors have held their value better then any other truck and I just can't see them "Plummet".

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think the first gens will take that bad of hit. Especially if the price for the 2017's increase dramatically but if the price stays relatively the same (highly doubt) then maybe the truck might actually depreciate like most trucks do but not as bad. More people are gonna shell out low to mid 40's for gen 1's than people paying 60k+ for gen 2's. In my part of the country used raptors are selling pretty darn good. Seems like every major dealership in town has at least one in stock and the ones who sell them for reasonable prices sell them in a matter days so the demand is still there even though you would think a lot of people would be saving for the new truck.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the 2017s come with an optional v8 powered engine, then I think our prices will drop drastically. To me it doesn't much matter though, I'm not looking for cash value of my raptor, its well built and should last reliably for the next 10 years still.

D

Deleted member 12951

There is so many threads about the resale of Gen 1. Thought this thread was about the CURRENT used raptor pricing. Have to have Dan once again **** up yet another thread to make his ass feel better because he decided to sell and get a jeep. Let it go, Dan. What you did is done and no reason to drag others into your shit hole.