Curiosity, Did you have to put gas in your Raptor when you bought it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm wondering when people bought their truck, did they have a full tank from the dealer or did they have to buy their own gas on the way home. My truck came with a full tank all 36 gallons, I know that this is not the way all places work. What did your dealer do?

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've never heard of a dealer NOT filling the tank on a new car purchase. I guess anything is possible, but I wouldn't accept that. I've seen it charged in the sticker before!

D

Deleted member 12951

A full tank is added into the cost of the price, it's actually a line item on the invoice called Fuel Charge. It's about $125 of SCREW's and $85 on SCAB's. I asked my dealer to fill it with Premium and would pay the difference, which I was thinking around $10-$15. Nope, got there to get it and they charged me $27 extra. I complained but it wasn't worth walking away, dealers.....gotta love em....

Osprey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor was filled up.
That's unlike when I bought my 2013 Ram and they acted like they did me a favor by filling it up halfway (I blame that dealership and not Ram in general). Other than that I've always taken delivery with a full tank.

OP
OP
jdruzik

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've never heard of a dealer NOT filling the tank on a new car purchase. I guess anything is possible, but I wouldn't accept that. I've seen it charged in the sticker before!

When I bought my 2007 F-150 I barely had enough gas to make it to the gas station no so with my Raptor and I was not charged for the full tank...