Correct PSI for Duratrac

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pghraptor

Reaction score
Getting first set of Duratracs Put on this Friday. Did some research on here and to find best PSI to run. Seems like wide range from mid 30's to 44 to max PSI. Looking for opinions on what to run to archive most mileage out of tires.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put mine on yesterday. I did some previous research and there's a thread on here with various people recommending mid to upper 40s for on road use. I have mine at 47 front and 45 rear. Drove about 250 miles today and they feel great.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In part it may depend on rim width. I am running 9 inch wide wheels and normally run 44 in the front and 42 in the rear. I think more pressure would just cause more wear on the center of the tire. In the sand dunes they hook up very well with 14 in the front and 12 in the back.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What width wheel are you running and is this on a supercab or supercrew?
Thanks

I have 2 sets now one on the stock 2011 wheel and one on Method 17x8.5 and both are set to the same PSI 46 F&R and I have favorable wear on both set. Super Crew.