Completed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For your final trick can you unbreak it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

I dont do no trail riding sand dune crap, but itll get through a mud hole better most raptors on here, ill tell you that much

If just for mudding then why a raptor, could of done it with any lifted F-150 and bigger mud tires and nobody would question it. The hate comes when you ruin what the raptor was meant for. But it's your truck so do as you please as that is really what matters at the end of the day.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i'm with @RDFTS, could have saved yourself a lot of money going with a regular F150, probably would have served it's purpose just the same....this just seems like a confused effort at what you thought was a solid build...end of the day, your truck...your money...just don't get mad when you get torched around here...

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont do no trail riding sand dune crap, but itll get through a mud hole better most raptors on here, ill tell you that much

Congrats, although I don't think many care that you can get through mud holes better than most here...

Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats, although I don't think many care that you can get through mud holes better than most here...

Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

I'm even skeptical here. Obviously he doesn't know how to drive the thing or he'd never have done that to it. Maybe the TRUCK has a slight clearance advantage, but I doubt he'd do any better (likely worse) than most here. Also, by the time he GOT to said mud hole most folks would probably already be bored with running through it a dozen times while waiting. :baby:

Looks pretty though. I'm sure the dudes are all over it. :supergay: