Clear list of Raptor features?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My last four (and current) trucks have been Platinum SCREWS. I have a Raptor on order, but for some reason I can't seem to find a complete list of all of the features. I have looked at Ford's site, but there appears to be some conflicting information on some small features. Nothing big mind you, but mostly convenience items that I have grown accustomed to.

Has anyone seen a CORRECT list? I did test drive a Raptor, but it was several months before ordering, and it was a 2013.

I have an 801A package on order.

The following items are shown as Not Available on the Raptor on Ford's site and are the specific items that I have questions about...

Variable speed wipers (I know that rain sensing isn’t available)

Auto headlights

Auto dimming rear view mirror

Lighted driver and passenger vanity mirrors

Power passenger seat

Heated rear seats

Adjustable lumbar support on both front seats
Thanks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Looking at my sticker (look in my signature and click the first part to bring up the sticker), it shows the following:

Intermittent Wipers
Autolamp HDLMP
Auto Dim rear view
Don't see anything on the vanity lights but pretty sure they would be there
Passenger seat is powered
I know for a fact that the rear does not have heat. You can have an aftermarket one done for around $250. I looked into this myself as my King Ranch has them now.
Not sure about lumbar but would assume that it would be at least on the driver side

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure my passenger has the same settings as the driver's side. I'll check tomorrow. It's a 14' though.

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
dunno about heated seats in the back. i only use the wipers on high speed when i plow through mud puddles. my rear view and driver side mirror auto dim. they **** me off in the morning when i leave for work. the ol' ladys seat is powered. along with a ******** cup holder close to her to hold bobby pins and whatever happy horse shit she decides to put in my damn truck.....