Citizens Unite !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tmesic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just read a thread that really got me thinking .....A person who says he is new to Ford and that his whole family drive Dodges .

We need to start a citizens activist group, how In 2014 , in the United States can we still have such barbarism ? People raising children to drive Dodges, and I have even heard , although not fully vetted , even chevy ' s .

Only when we band together as a community can we put a stop to this kind of travesty. We all have a responsibility to be responsible members of society and not turn a blind eye. While I realize some if you may say this can't be happening ........it is , and it will only stop when we join with our neighbor and say " we will not tolerate this anymore ! " please stand with me and help educate your fellow man.

I know this can be a difficult subject , but someone had to bring this to the forefront, and broach the topic.

Tim

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...too early in the morning...

I don't care enough tbh, and to be fair the Dodge 3500 Dually has the best towing capacity on the general consumer truck market today.

As long as Dodge owners with their 5" Stacks leave me the hell alone I usually try and avoid giving myself eye strain by not looking at their POS

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you want to trash people that drive American Trucks
They all have there advantages & disadvantages and we all need to
Band together - Be American ~ Buy American

I did read a thread where somebody was bitchin' about the Raptor
and they only had 1 post.

Some people troll to cause havoc
~ Be Prepared & Aware

OP
OP
Tmesic

Tmesic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I grew up in Detroit and most of my family and extended family either worked directly ot indirectly for the auto industry. You would be hard pressed to find a guy with more American cars. I drive American , buy my kids American and even buy American fir my company . I have probably 10 or 12 ford's and two chevy ' s. I have one rock crawler that is Toyota based . Even my sand car is chevy based. Keep in mind that a lot of " foreign cars " are built in The USA . And some " American " cars are built abroad.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had two new Dodges before switching over to Ford for my last two trucks. A 1994 and a 2001. The 94' 1500 Dodge Ram brought in a new era of truck and was pretty much King of Hill at that time as far as I'm concerned. The 2004 F150 Supercrew changed the guard again and remains today. Merica'....

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fc831d876259dde0fd6a13c1e2e2432a.jpg
damn my arm has really faded but built ford tough f**k that other stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I've never liked dodge. Mostly because their owners, especially Cummins owners, are **** heads. Some are OK though and that doesn't bother me. But the other day I got a 2011 dodge ram by 1 car length at the drag strip. He ******* and said my truck is slow. Lol I was like you lost to me with 32's and I have 36" toyos and method race wheels. You should have striped my ass!

My brother had a duramax. It was always breaking down. It went through 3 turbos, suspension components broke all the time, brakes went out completely, twice.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk