China Raptor's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SVT_4X4

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked about pricing and they just said over $100,000 US dollars.

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

I wonder what is on the running boards?

They had lights in the side of the running boards. Holes in the boards with lights set into them.

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

Tire rack looks sweet. The other bling is not my style. But if anyone can afford one in China has to be making a lot of money. Did you ask how much they go for out there?

The rack was about the only thing on it that looked okay IMO, but it would be a lot of weight just setting on the plastic side rails that it was bolted on top of.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dayam, that thing is fuuuuugly. Get that candy-ass chrome stick-on shit off that truck, stat, or take the thing to the wall by at least add some fuzzy ******-balls in the cab lining the windshield, a dozen CB antenna's, some wheel pants with Panda-Bears painted on em and a shopping-cart spoiler on the ass end of that abortion. Or better yet, lets do a fly-over and do some mods of our own.....

Attachments

• 1307620289_bomb_destroys_plane_under_bridge.gif
    1307620289_bomb_destroys_plane_under_bridge.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 96