Chevy fanbois going crazy over Old Blazer vs. New Raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, don't get me wrong, I like the K too. Had a 3/4 ton long bed K 4x4 with a 400 back in the day, and (while it aint a K), I still have this little jewel below in the driveway. Will it do some (a few) things better than the Raptor? Ya. Would I trade it? Nah. Do they compare? Well, I guess one could say that they are both "trucks."

Oh, and found another shot of the Blazer. It's a really nice truck I have to say....I'd swap my Yuk for it but sumpin tells me he has a pretty nice ***-o-cash wrapped up in it.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Blazer.jpg
    Blazer.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone's a bad ass until Ken Block shows up with the RaptorTrax.

The raptor driver ran out of talent on second 3 of this run. He kicks the back end out, dumps the throttle to correct, coasts for 3 sec, then starts hunting for a line after a late shift into 3rd. Granted the tires were no matchup, but the raptor could have aired down.

Pilot issue aside, I think a stock raptor is always gonna be outmatched in this scenario.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I started to read the comments, then realized the futility in it. Shoulda read the above post first. Never ceases to amaze me the utter lack of thought before the mouth opens. {or the keys get hit}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir