Check out VELOCITY channel!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As usual. A half hour long commercial. Those two idiots didn't really tell me anything I already knew from here.

I did like the rear bumper. The rest of it I could do with out.

Of course its all personal preference but IMO they installed the Borla exhaust tips incorrectly. Speaking from experience the Borla name on the tips should have been facing up not forward.

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^+1 Fast forwarded through most of it. 22 minutes of commercials and 8 minutes of those two guys acting like tools. How much did that chase rack weigh? Did it really require a back hoe to set it in or was that just for TV?

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really liked the rear bumper and rack. Lex your products look food and look to be well built...

That show is weak tho. Just A few minutes of seeing the raptor actually getting worked on and driven. As said before tips are installed sideways. They barely touched on any one subject besides the exhaust it seems. I know its not a show for raptors its a truck show but u would think with having the most bad ass Gasoline truck ever built and being able to enhance it they would put a little more effort in. That show is more a commercial than anything. Its a damn shame

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
lexmotorsports goodguy

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
^+1 Fast forwarded through most of it. 22 minutes of commercials and 8 minutes of those two guys acting like tools. How much did that chase rack weigh? Did it really require a back hoe to set it in or was that just for TV?

Rack is 150lbs,

we install them with 2 guys in the shop with no issues, probably more of a TV thing,

We just appreciate the opportunity for the exposure, we know they had alot of choices, and chose us.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guess I didn't miss much. I just dumped cable and the $120 a month bill. I get 30 plus channels OTA in full HD. The picture is amazing, I just have to search for the cable channels, that's where HuluPlus comes in handy.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guess I didn't miss much. I just dumped cable and the $120 a month bill. I get 30 plus channels OTA in full HD. The picture is amazing, I just have to search for the cable channels, that's where HuluPlus comes in handy.

I know off topic
Here we get 150 channels cabble
With on demnad and 120Mbit internet for €60

Holy crap USA can be expensieve