Certified pre-owned worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering what your guys' opinion was on finding a truck from a dealer that is a CPO or if you wouldn't worry about it and just find the best deal you can get?

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CPO is worth it but I wouldn't pass up a deal if it didn't have it. Basically you get an extra year and 12K miles of warranty, and the ability to buy 9 years total of extended warranty. It's cool. But if you find a great deal then just buy a ESP and your good.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I chose CPO with an extended 100k mile service plan and warranty because at the time it was going to be my DD (100 miles a day). If I was to purchase now not sure I would make the same choices.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm still considering a 9/125 ESP. As CPO I get 4/48. But I want to tune. I'm at 31K now. Decisions decisions.....

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I was going to buy a used Raptor I certainly would choose the CPO version. You never know how that Raptor was driven by its previous owner. That's just my opinion. Good luck...

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think raptor are either cherished street queens or they get punished. If its low miles and looks good go for it. But if it even looks the slightest beat up I would walk. Hell 9/10 I see around my town never even hopped a curb.

OP
OP
sublime1996525

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think raptor are either cherished street queens or they get punished. If its low miles and looks good go for it. But if it even looks the slightest beat up I would walk. Hell 9/10 I see around my town never even hopped a curb.

This is what I'm thinking. It's probably one or the other and not much in between for treatment. I actually found a dealer out of state that's willing to deal on a new one so I'm working with them on trading my Z06 and if anything maybe I can use that as leverage for the local dealers that want $5-10k over MSRP.