CarWash Surprise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, I pay $35/mo for UNLIMITED car washes and go thru about 1-2 time per week. It's the you touch less low pressure and power dry.

Anyway, I got the new tires on and had them check to see if I fit and guess what? No way!

So the manager come up to me and tells me that he wants to keep my business. To do that he tells me that if I continue to pay my monthly fee, they will Hand Wash and Dry my truck from now on any time I want!

Now that was a great surprise! Hand wash and hand dry Unlimited times for $35/mo!

Just thought I would share...

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=44.080202,-92.494071

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hrmm. I have a membership at a local carwash - $275/year for unlimited. The Raptor does fit, but they do all the drying and whatnot by hand. It's a decent place, my wife has taken her Mercedes there for a couple years.

Still, it sounds like you got a decent deal!

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I pay $35/mo for UNLIMITED car washes and go thru about 1-2 time per week. It's the you touch less low pressure and power dry.

Anyway, I got the new tires on and had them check to see if I fit and guess what? No way!

So the manager come up to me and tells me that he wants to keep my business. To do that he tells me that if I continue to pay my monthly fee, they will Hand Wash and Dry my truck from now on any time I want!

Now that was a great surprise! Hand wash and hand dry Unlimited times for $35/mo!

Just thought I would share...

---
I am here: Google Maps

I pay 60 per month and get to drink beer while they wash my Raptor. :waytogo:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow... This is a first for me... I have never heard of paying a monthly fee to have my vehicles cleaned... Shit its true... You learn something new everyday... ha

dolfanatic1399

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never heard of a monthly fee either. If there was something like that in NE Missouri I would be all over it.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free